Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish - Coral Chic

Let me start my first proper Review post with one of my favorite coral nail polishes - that is the Maybelline Colorama in Coral Chic. I am wearing this is in my first ever post on my Blog here and so decided this was the best way to begin with reviews.
I admit I am not a big fan of pinks but this pinky coral shade is one of my absolute favorites. 


The color is a light coral with strong pink tones to it and minute golden shimmer particles. They are so tiny that it is almost impossible to discern them upon application. Fortunately, the shimmer is not over the top and does not look too gaudy nor does it take away the charm of the actual color. This is a lovely coral - made for the summers. It is one of those shades that look enchantingly cute yet very sexy at the same time. 

It applies extremely sheer on the first coat. Yes, this con could be attributed to it that it happens to be very sheer. You need a solid 3 coats to get even color on the nail. 



Chipping occurs by the 3rd or 4th day without a top coat and if you've a top coat on, the color would last for a week! 

For me, any nail paint that lasts a full day is worth a buy. Maybe that is because I usually don't keep them on more than a couple of days anyway, LOL. 

This cutie retails at INR 100 and is available at all MaybellineNY India counters and online easily. 

*** 
Price: INR 100
Recommendation: Most definitely!
Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts!