Diana Of London Pro Touch Concealor - Light Beige

Concealers are a life saver. They help us conceal those hideous flaws of our otherwise perfect skin which we do not want to show off to the entire world. Under eye dark circles, post pimple marks and uneven and patchy skin are so irritating and to get rid of them is a many-months-long task. 
For a quick fix, concealers come in very handy. My personal preferences are either liquid concealers or jumbo pencils. I never understood the art of applying a lipstick shaped concealer-stick. Since I ran out of my Max Factor concealer, I decided to try another brand for a change.  This is my first DOL product - Diana of London Pro Touch Concealer in Light Beige. 

It comes in a plastic see through tube with a sponge applicator wand. The packaging is attractive and doesn't look cheap at all. The packaging actually looks similar to L'Oreal's True Match Concealer. 

Company Claims: Diana's new liquid cream concealer, which offers a precise, professional and easy to modulate application. Thanks to the fluid texture and its exclusive flock applicator. Extremely light on the skin, the high content of pigments guarantees excellent coverage and extra ordinary long lasting matte look. A vegetal active ingredient assures the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.

It gives medium coverage, has a watery but creamy consistency and blends really well. There is no whitish cast left behind, it adapts to the skin tone well. There are 4 more variants in this range, so I guess most people may find their exact shade. 
Quantity wise, this one is going to last a long time for me! My selected shade is 02 Light Beige, which is an almost exact match to my skin tone. I have a few post-pimple marks that I usually want to conceal and this concealer seems to work on them really well. It also claims to be an "instant highlighter" and true to it, it does make the skin stand out brighter.

At such an affordable price, I'd say this is a miracle-worker. I have not experienced any breakouts while using this product, nor have I experienced the "melting-under-the-sun" scenario. Just set this up with a finishing powder and it stays put all day. One of its major con is that neither ingredients list is mentioned nor the shelf-life. That is a bit off putting.

***
Price: INR 395 
Recommendation: Works really well for daily use, but if you're looking for a heavy-coverage concealer, this may not be an ideal choice. 
Rating: 3.8/5

Labels: , , , , ,