Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss - Lovesick

Now who loves their lips glossy and pink - just light pink? I do. I am *not* a pink girl (at all!) but I can't resist having a light barely-there pink pout. And in Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss (Lovesick), I have found new love! 
So, off we go on a Lovesick ride!


Lovesick looks like a medium pink gloss with minute shimmer but honestly its sheerer than I thought. Obviously, its a gloss not a lipstick so there isn't much in the pigmentation department but yes, to coat your lips with a hint of color, this does a great job! 

To top it off, this gives a hint of lip-balm feeling instead of that icky sticky gloss feeling. I love this so much about any gloss that I buy! (I really dislike Elizabeth Arden glosses for their sticky-ness!). This doesn't mean it is completely balm like, there is a slight (very slight) stickiness to it which can be easily overlooked. 
Sponge Applicator - Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss (Lovesick)
The shimmer is very miniscule and is barely visible upon application but it catches the light perfectly while taking pictures without looking over the top. Lasting power is around 2 hours without eating/drinking and lesser if you do eat/drink. 

I feel this is a fair deal for the price you get it for. And that's only if you are using it solo. It fares really well over lipsticks keeping their color intact and glossy. I love using it over a matte coral/peachy nude lipstick and it gives a fresher look to it rather than just the lipstick making lips appear too beige-ish. 
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss - Lovesick
This is my first lipgloss from the Vinyl Gloss range by Rimmel London and I already have my eyes set on a couple of more shades from this range. They may not be *the* best bargain buy but certainly are worth a try. Okai, that rhymed, LOL. 

The Goods & Bads - in order: 
***
Price: INR 215
Recommendation: Yes, a budget buy definitely!
Rating: 4/5

Labels: , , ,