NAIL ART | Pop Pink with Blue-Green Stripes
What you'll need:
- Nail Polish* in:
- Fuschia Pink
- Teal Green
- Bright Blue
- Base and Top Coat
- Nail Art Brush (thin tip)
- Begin with applying a base coat.
- Apply a coat of fuschia pink nail polish. Let dry.
- Line the nail tip with teal green color. Let dry.
- On top of the green, apply a line of bright blue nail polish using a nail brush (it's difficult to draw the line using the polish's own brush - tried & failed!). Let dry.
- Apply a top coat for the design to look even and smooth (you can see it looks messy otherwise) and ta-da! you're done.
This is my twisted take on a modern French manicure. I wanted the two colors (green,blue) to be more thinner but they ended up thicker than a normal french tip and since the overall look didn't look bad, I decided to keep them as they were. You might want to make them thinner for it to look like a proper French mani with two colors on the tips instead of one.
*I have used Maybelline (India) Color Show nail polish in Fiesty Fuschia, Tenacious Teal & Shocking Seas!