BEAUTY | Real Techniques - Foundation Brush

Well, what can I say about Real Techniques? The hype all over the world for these brushes say it all. I have waited forever for them to be launched locally so that I can lay my paws on all of them and finally I did. They are retailing in Boots and I picked up the Foundation Brush. 

The Foundation Brush comes as a single brush and has an angled cut. It does not come in any of the Real Techniques sets but a Pointed Foundation Brush is there in the Core Collection (both are different). I was in two minds so as to pick up a Foundation Brush or the Expert Face Brush but I finally settled on the former.
The bristles are super, super soft and it makes the foundation spread and blend so effortlessly. I have always used my fingertips to apply a base and this happens to be my first foundation brush and I am amazed at how easy and quick it is to use. Besides, the finish is seamless and extremely clean and smooth; even better than using fingers. True to its defined cut, it really makes blending around the eyes, nose and temples perfectly. 

I also find that it helps to draw and define the jawline, cheeks and nose when I really want a sharp contoured effect. It can also be used for concealing under the eyes. I have experienced no shedding till now which is fantastic. I once had an Elizabeth Arden blush/powder brush in a kit and that was so faulty, it left me with black long bristles and it was a task to get them all off. I can't wait to try out more brushes now; next in line is the Core Collection Kit.

***
Price: $8 at international websites, KWD 4.500
Recommendation: Investing in any of RT brushes is great, affordable & worth it.
Rating: 4.5/5

Labels: , ,