SKINCARE | Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

I might be too late to finally get an S&G product, but as the saying goes "Better late than never", I am happy to have finally joined the bandwagon. I actually ran out of my usual body polish and needed a replacement so while out in Boots, I decided to get Flake Away and see what the hype is all about.

Flake Away Body Polish looks and feels amazing to the touch. It is enriched with Shea Butter & Almond oil which nourish the skin and don't make it feel stretched or dry. I love how uniform the grains are (Peach Seed Powder, Sugar & Sea Salts), they are not too harsh on skin but not too mild either. In one short line: it gets the job done! Skin is left feeling much, much smoother and softer (yay for Almond oil!).There isn't any need for moisturizer/lotion unless you suffer from extremely dry skin or its winters.
Flake Away Body Polish - Soap & Glory
The scent (Original Pink), although a beautiful floral fragrance, is a bit overpowering. At first I was happy that the entire bathroom (including myself) smelled great, but around 10 minutes of all-over scrubbing, my nose started to sting due to the fragrance being so strong. Also, it is also a bit of a task to get all the grains off of your body as they do not wash off that easily.
It looks so moisturizing, doesn't it? It really is!
The fragrance lasts around a full day (tested!). Using this twice a week is all you need for smoother skin within a couple of months. I suffered a bit from cellulite around my hips and it smoothed my skin within two uses. The price (locally) is a bit too much but for the quantity and efficiency, I am convinced to overlook it. Flake Away is my go-to spa treatment for instantly soft skin (yes, it does require hard work but it's worth it!). 
***
Price: KWD 5.250 (300ml) - Boots Stores
Recommendation: This works fantastic for the entire body and is great value for money as it lasts a good while. Unless you are very conscious of strong scents, this is a hit!
Rating: 4.2/5

Labels: , ,