BEAUTY | Too Faced Endless Summer 16 Hour Bronzer

If you need a bronzer that you can use endlessly, be it in any season - I suggest you take a look at this beauty! Although the name suggests "Summer" only, I have great reason to use it all year 'round.
Let's talk a little about Too Faced's Endless Summer 16 Hour Bronzer!

Endless Summer sports a beige-brown powder bronzer with a satin finish. The best thing about this is that you can build it up according to your tastes. If you want a subtle glow during fall/winters, you can do so without looking fake and you can have the prettiest tan all throughout summer. 
Also, even if you build up the coverage, it remains smooth and does not appear to be cakey. There are no reports of breakouts on my sensitive & acne-prone skin; that's another yay. I use this with a very fine hand to give a defined angle to my cheeks. I'm round-faced and it happens to be the most boring and most difficult face shape of all. I love the freshness it gives to my cheeks especially when the light reflects the sheen. It doesn't look over the top; more like a dewy glow.
I obviously cannot comment on whether it lasts all through 16 hours as I haven't worn it for that long yet but it did last me a normal 7 hours without budging or fading. The color was as intense as I had put it on and it was a humid day too! 

Surely this would suit all skin tones as I find it is actually very light; more lighter than Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil which, as the name suggests, is a bit more chocolatey in color. This would work great as a light contouring powder too or even as a beige/tan blush. The pigmentation isn't great nor bad, something that is positively acceptable. 

***
Price: $30 at Sephora stores & online
Recommendation: For someone who has just started learning contouring, this is a great helper as I have no worry of it being too dark. This works as a great bronzer and is on the lighter side, so works great for everyday minimal makeup.
Rating: 3.8/5

Labels: , ,