Bath & Body Works - Amber Blush

There has been a new addition to the Signature Collection at BBW-MENA and I'm hooked to it. I had high hopes with Peony & Dahlia when they were released, unfortunately, they both didn't suit my taste. But Amber Blush is a gem. I think its the only scent I have truly liked after Twilight Woods, so much that I decided to dedicate a whole post to it!

Sadly, I didn't snap up the shower gel to complete my trio but I did pick up the body lotion and body mist a few weeks back. The packaging is pink - a deep berry pink with golden holographic leaves. The overall look is very lovely and chic.



Moving onto the scent, its very floral with a slight citrusy twist to it. I absolutely dislike sickly sweet smelling perfumes and looking at the girly packaging, I had initially thought this newcomer would turn out to be the same. Thankfully, its nothing like that and I am liking the blends. Its very light, soft and feminine. There's jasmine and sandalwood and a little bit of berry. I can feel it to be very slightly sweet but its too light and I am okai with that. And obviously, it has amber too; lots of it (duh!). The dry down is powdery and the musk is prominent then. The entire feel is very Middle-Eastern and oriental and I see this being a hit in the MENA region. 
The body mist sprays on light and crisp and the fragrance stays a good 3 hours before it tones down to a bare minimum. The body lotion is obviously moisturizing, do I care to say all the basics? Its perfect without being sticky and it makes me smell amazing all day. I've been constantly getting back to Amber Blush ever since I've bought it.

Here are the official Notes info (copied as is from BBW website): 

Top Notes: Sparkling Bergamot, Juicy Mandarin, Raspberry Champagne
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Gardenia Petals, Star Anise, Apricot Nectar, Magnolia Blossom
Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla Suede, Crystalized Amber, Golden Sandalwood, Soft Musk

I like to get mini versions of the products always because they are more easier to carry in your handbag but its definitely worth it to have the whole set on the dressing table or to gift a loved one this festive season!
***
Price: Body Mist Mini - KWD 3.000, Body Lotion Mini - KWD 2.500 (Full Trio Set costs KWD 15.000)
Recommendation: Amber Blush is a nice clean tangy-musky-floral scent and is highly recommended that you try!
Rating: 4.5/5

Labels: , , , ,