Soap & Glory Exfoliating Scrub Gloves

After getting my first S&G product a while back, I was hooked and am totally understanding what the hype is all about. I have always admitted to disliking the color pink all the time, but this brand makes me want to feel all girly and liking the baby pink color which is the color of its core packaging. Recently I picked up more of S&G products, one of which are these pretty pink Scrub Gloves. 

I am all for scrubbing and exfoliating as my skin naturally tends to be dry. Over time, I have only used scrubs and polishes with my bare hands with the now-and-then use of a scrubbing pad or a loofah but had never tried scrubbing gloves before. I had seen them many times in Boots & TBS but never got around to buying one. 

What really picked my fancy was the convenience of wearing a glove as compared to holding a scrubber in your hand while bathing. This was the main reason I even decided to buy them. And ever since I have gotten this pair, I find it surprisingly easy to use, you just put these on and have a fab time in the shower, LOL.

The gloves are not rough but aren't very soft either, they can be used on an everyday basis and there is no chance of abrasions or rashes on skin as you can pretty much control the pressure you put across the skin; they exfoliate really well such that they can even be used on sensitive skin. They dry pretty quickly too, just squeeze them bone dry once used.
The only downside I find towards these are that I don't find them in different sizes, they come in just one regular size, which although is a perfect fit for me but not convenient enough for my mother. I wanted to get her a pair of these as well, but there isn't any larger size and these don't fit her.

Super Exfoliating Gloves are one of the best investments you'll do for your skin, and trust me, your skin will thank you for it. Mine does!
***
Price: KWD 3.000 (Boots stores)
Recommendation: Strongly recommended!
Rating: 4.8/5 (full 5 if different sizes are made available)

Labels: , , ,