Sunday, January 12, 2014

BEAUTY | MUA Power Pout - Runway

I have finally found what I like most in lip products - Lip Crayon! I haven't had a chance to use a Clinique Chubby Stick yet, but this lovely dupe is right up my alley - MUA Power Pouts. I never thought I'd be so obsessed with these beauties, they are like my lip soul-mates, and No, I am not exaggerating about this.

I have this shade called Runway which is a perfect tomato red in the tube, although it shows up pinkish red on my lips. These are basically twist up crayon style lip products which are  balm+color+gloss all in one. 


The full name reads MUA Color Intense Tint & Balm and the reason why I'm telling you the full name is because they really mean the "intense" when they made this. It gives you the most perfect looking pout which is rightly glossy with great color payoff. And the stain that it leaves behind once the glossy effect wears off is fantastic; it stays on for hours and hours. I scrubbed the swatch on my forearm twice but the stain was still visible. My lips are a deep pink all day and even the following day whenever I've applied this. I love it to bits. 
The only con I could find with these is their ability to accentuate the lips' fine lines and dry patches. It is extremely important that lips are well exfoliated and hydrated before you can apply one of these lovelies. 

MUA has a total of 6 shades retailing locally (UK) at £3.00, I got Runway in a beauty bag subscription and I have full plans to get the entire Power Pouts collection. I'm also going to try the variants from other brands like Revlon's Just Bitten Balm Stains and Bourjois' Color Boost and who can forget the Mummy of all these, the Clinique Chubby Sticks! I'm happy to have finally found a lip product that is suited perfectly to my needs!
***
Price: £3.00 (UK), INR 1050
Recommendation: Absolutely! You shouldn't miss them for anything! 
Rating: 4.8/5  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts!