BEAUTY | Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer - Deep Ocean



I've had this pretty thing for a while now and I knew this deserved a separate post for itself. It's Rimmel's Exaggerate eye liner in Deep Ocean. Admittedly this is the only one I have from this range but I'm so in love with it. This reminds me to stock up on other colors as well. Anyhoo, let's talk of the product at hand.
Deep Ocean is exactly how it sounds - a bright royal blue color with no shimmer. But it has a satiny finish to it. I mean its not completely matte, it gives off a slight sheen which is really subtle and looks gorgeous. It is a pretty striking color and I think it would look gorgeous against grey eyes. Unfortunately, I have no such eye color but despite the lack thereof, it looks damn good on me too, haha.
It is waterproof and doesn't bleed or smudge (by itself). I've worn it with just a coat of mascara and it makes the eye look very defined. It has a creamy and soft texture and can also be used as an eyeshadow, it blends easily and does not tug at the skin. 
On the other end of of the pencil is a sponge smudger which you can use to soften up the color. There is a mini sharpener as well once you pull out the smudger end. That's especially useful when you're out and about. How cool is that?! The liner stays put for a good 7-8 hours with very slight fading which is quite great. And I have oily lids, mind. It works very well on the waterline as well although you might need to reapply after a while.
This color is a good deviation from the standard black kohl for those who are scared to try bolder, brighter colors like acid green and such. Next on my list is Deep Wine. What is your favorite liner from this range?
***
Price: (to be updated soon!)
Recommendation: Highly recommended!
Rating: 4/5

Labels: , , , , ,