BEAUTY | Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liner (Electrics) - Lazer Green


"I found my favorite green liner!". There! I just had to say it. Maybelline India recently released their Hyper Glossy Electrics range which features five glossy electrical hues, to suit everyone's tastes. Mine could anyway be nothing but green and the shade Lazer Green (aptly named) was bang on target! 

The color is a shiny metallic sea green which also looks like a deep teal and sometimes leans slightly towards blue, all depending on the lighting. It also has a hint of the most minuscule gold shimmer which imparts a lovely sheen to it. This has to be one of the most daring colors I have tried in terms of a liquid liner. I am a strictly "black liner only" person and trying out different colors isn't my usual thing. This pretty thing has got me changing my mind!



The texture is smooth and application is easyyy. I can draw a moderately thick line with a single stroke. Note that it takes a fair bit of time to dry so no blinking too soon please. But once it dries, it doesn't budge. Nope. Not at all. It is smudge-free and long lasting. The only thing that can get that thing off is makeup remover - as and when you want it. Until then you can enjoy the day/night away without worry. The pricing is decent, at INR 275 it is a fair deal. Maybelline India has upped their game by launching new products that are affordable and stylishly chic. These eye liners are going to be a hit among the younger lot. 



Above are the other shades that I tried at the MNY kiosk. Purple (Violet Volt) is my next favorite in this lot! Which one do you like?

Labels: , , , ,