Bioderma | Photoderm MAX 100 Fluid

Bioderma Photoderm MAX 100 Fluid
Bioderma Photoderm MAX 100 Fluid
Here's the star of my current summer skin and makeup routine. Without this gem, my skincare isn't complete and my makeup does not begin. Presenting Bioderma's Photoderm MAX in SPF 100. Yes, 100. That's the highest I've ever gone in terms of sunblock factor. 

The product comes in a bright yellow tube, its simple, practical and easy to pop into your handbag for reapplication. The fluid is white and extremely runny. But what's best about fluids (rather than creams) is that it is easier to blend and spread across a wider patch of skin. About 2-3 drops of the fluid suffices for my entire face and is super easy to blend into the skin. What freaked me out the first time I used this was the whitish cast it gave my face when I applied it. But I let it sink in for about 10 minutes before I started with my makeup, and thankfully it left behind no white traces at all. 

I do find that it is slightly greasier than my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblocks (they are not greasy AT ALL) but it isn't a big issue for me once I apply my BB cream and set it with powder. However, if you are not a makeup person and only use moisturizer or sunblock, you might want to carry blotting papers with you to avoid looking oily during the day. 
Bioderma Photoderm MAX 100 Fluid
Bioderma Photoderm MAX 100 Fluid
The SPF 100 has definitely worked in my favour, I haven't experienced any deep tanning or dark patches anywhere on my face or hands. My forehead tends to darken a lot during summer and it did a bit this time around too but not as much as I feared it would. So yay! I used SPF 45 before and would probably stick to SPF 50 or above. 

Pros such as being fragrance free, paraben free and waterproof make this even more favorable in my opinion. This one stays in my stash forever, I really like this product. Next on my list is the sunblock spray! 

Available in Boots and AAW pharmacies for KWD 8.400 for 40ml. 

Labels: , , , ,