Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dior | Cheek & Lip Glow

Dior Cheek & Lip Glow
One of the best multi-tasking products I have come across recently has to be Dior's Cheek and Lip Glow - for those low-maintenance days that we all love. 

Dior Cheek & Lip Glow is a bright rosy pink gel that gives a healthy glowing boost to your cheeks and lips. Dab it on cheeks for that natural rosy flush. A single coat of this and your lips are a luscious blushing pink shade. No shimmer, no shine. It applies to the lips and blends so seamlessly you'd not even feel its there. It has a sweet candy scent that is yummy, even to the taste.
Dior Cheek & Lip Glow

Dior Cheek & Lip Glow
The packaging is totally Diorrific, classy and expensive. You pop open the silver cap and keep it aside. Yup, its only for show - and for good reason, because it tends to get finger-printed really awfully and spoils the whole posh look of it. Then there's a black twist-open cap (with "CD" initials) that's the real deal. The applicator inside is round, ball shaped.

I don't use it on my cheeks as much as I like it on my lips but it does give a lovely pink blush to the cheeks, especially if you've not worn any makeup at all. And if you have, rest assured it won't swipe it off when you are trying to blend it in. If you're already used to Benefit's Benetint, it gives a similar "rosey" effect. The tint stays put all day, without needing touch-ups but my lips feel a bit dry so I tend to reapply a couple of times. On the cheeks, it fades a little after about 4 hours on me (I have combination skin).

I cannot thank Dave Lackie, editor of Beauty The Guide magazine, for introducing me to this little gem. It remains my most favorite indulgence ever! Available in VaVaVoom & Debenhams stores in Kuwait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts!