Herbline Essentials | Papaya Fruit & Honey Face Mask

Herbline Essentials Papaya Fruit & Honey Face Mask
Herbline Essentials Papaya Fruit & Honey Face Mask
I'm really loving everything Herbline Essentials at the moment, and here's another glowing review of their Papaya Fruit & Honey Face Mask. 

Herbline's packaging is sleek white (except for their Premium range which is golden). The mask comes in a plastic pot, has a clear plastic divider which ensures that the product doesn't spill. I dislike using anything from a pot, for hygienic reasons, and would have preferred a tube but anyhoo, I use a mini spoon to scoop out how much I want to use.

It is a pale yellow mask with the texture being thick enough that it does not melt or drip, but is extremely buttery as well. It spreads so easily that I don't have to put in an extra effort, it applies evenly with a single swipe. The scent is rather strong but pleasant - a little herbal and sweet (courtesy of papaya and honey). I slather a thin layer of it for about 15 minutes while I browse my Instagram feed, and then wash the mask with tap water. My skin is immediately left smoother in texture, brighter and soft.
Herbline Essentials Papaya Fruit & Honey Face Mask
Herbline Essentials Papaya Fruit & Honey Face Mask
I have applied this twice a week for a month now, and although I do see an immediate glowing effect, I haven't really noticed any dramatic lightening of my post acne marks. They are definitely lighter but not as much as I'd like them to be. I still love the mask for the softness and brightening effect that it gives my skin so I'm all for repurchasing. However, if you do buy it only for the "lightening" reason, be sure to get disappointed as its no miracle product that will transform your skin, make you fair and flawless within a couple of uses. I'm sure if I continue using this, in conjunction with my current fave White Lily & Ginger Face wash by Herbline, my skin is sure to thank me! It already is as its been a month since I haven't had any breakouts. 

Available at all major co-ops retailing at KWD 11.500.

Labels: , , , ,