Two years since I began posting on here. Yayyyy!!!
Although I haven't been consistent about blogging, I'm still happy I've stuck to this more than I ever thought was possible. It's been fun blogging about beauty every now and then. AND hopefully I will continue to do so in the future. So without wasting time, let's get to the giveaway details!
The gift is:
1. MAC Lipstick in your choice
2. NYX Love in Paris eye shadow palette in "Pardon My French"
3. The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in Black
Now, let me just inform about the rules. They are quite simple, really.
- Entry can be made on the giveaway post (this one!) by commenting below OR by following my Facebook Page and liking the giveaway post here OR by following my Instagram feed and liking the giveaway post here OR by following my Twitter handle and retweeting my giveaway tweet here.
Out of these, only one is mandatory to be eligible to enter the draw. Read the next point for optional entries.
Please do not like/retweet/repost more than once. You can enter only once from all respective social media platforms.
- You can enter more than once by following all social media accounts and liking/retweeting/reposting the giveaway posts ONCE. That will get you an additional entry (each) in the draw BUT this step is completely optional.
- No spam/giveaway accounts please. It is totally cool if you followed me only after seeing the giveaway posts but unfollowing/spamming later is definitely not cool. Enter if you really love makeup, not for the sake of winning a giveaway.
- The giveaway ends three (3) weeks from today. That's September 30, 2015.
- Winner will be drawn at random (from random.org or the likes) and will be contacted within a week from the date on which the giveaway ends. They will also be announced on the respective social media channels that they entered from as well as here on the blog.
- The giveaway is international so everyone has a fair chance of winning.
THAT'S IT! It is very simple, so for your blog entry here, tell me your most favorite makeup product and why. By this, I don't mean something like "I like mascara because so n so" but precisely which brand, range, and shade. That way, I'll get to know which products are worth giving a try in the future :)
Lastly, thank you so much for being a part of my life. Sending you cyber hugs! Xxx