Syoss | Anti Hair Fall Fiber Resist 95


Syoss Anti-Hair Fall Fiber Resist 95 

Syoss Anti-Hair Fall Fiber Resist 95 
I had the chance to try Syoss' new innovation, their Anti Hair Fall Fiber Resist 95 range which claims to reduce hair fall (caused due to breakage) by up to 95%. I got the set of shampoo & conditioner to test it for myself as my hair is extremely dull and limp and breaks easily. So how did Syoss fare? Let's find out!

The shampoo is rich, and foams up luxuriously so very little is needed for my mid-length hair, like about a tablespoon suffices for a thorough wash. It is basic and I don't have any complaints. The star of the show, however, is the Anti-Hair Fall Fiber Resist 95 Conditioner. It is a creamy white conditioner, and feels really silky to the touch. I love how soft and smooth it makes my hair, and with this too only a small amount is required to coat the hair strands well. Once I rinse off, my hair has never looked healthier. It is much easier to de-tangle which obviously means less breakage and less hair fall. I did see lesser hair in my hair brush and when I run my fingers through my hair so it has been a good month. With the extremely hot and dry climate of Kuwait, it is very difficult to tame the frizz and this has been a boon.

I've used this combo for over a month now, twice a week and I've found a decent reduction in my hair fall. I wouldn't go as far as to say "95%"  because that'd be a downright lie but if I had to put a number on it, I'd definitely go with 50%. Also, if I use just the shampoo and no conditioner, my hair isn't as smooth. So the conclusion is: there is a definite reduction in hair fall. The shampoo is decent at best. The conditioner is fantastic. This combo pack (500ml each) is budget friendly and will last you a good 3-4 months. An affordable drugstore buy!

Labels: , , , , , ,