Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish - Fiesty Fuschia

I have finally hauled some Color Shows by Maybelline (India). They launched around a month back and I was left behind to get them, as usual, since I live out of India. There are Color Shows here in the Middle East already, of course, but I wanted to see how much of a difference there would be in the colors launched exclusively for India. And yes, the price intrigued me too.
For starters, the names are changed mostly. There are new shades introduced and of course the price for India is way cheaper. The quality, however, remains the same.

I had my eyes set on Fiesty Fuschia ever since I saw the unique Color Wheel as I was lacking in some bright pink shade. And I was not disappointed. Fiesty Fuschia is a poppy pink shade in creme finish with no glitter or shimmer in it. It is pure glossy color with a good consistency. In the swatches below, I have applied only ONE coat, is that believable? The texture is not gloopy at all, yet I was able to get opaque color in one coat and I am amazed at it. I wonder if all the other colors would give me such awesome coverage. 
Maybelline Color Show - Fiesty Fuschia
The brush is just like any other brush but slightly denser which makes application easier as I didn't have to swipe it continuously for all-over even color. I didn't experience any chipping for 4 days (with a normal glossy top coat) and that included some regular household chores, mostly washing dishes. I am sure I could have gone up to a week but I didn't test out its full capacity as I removed it off by then. 
Overall, these are fantastic polishes to have and I am in love once again, this time also for its price. Here in the Middle East, they are triple the price! But there are some unique colors here too which I didn't find in the Indian range. So basically I have the best of both worlds, yay!

I did some nail art using Tenacious Teal & Shocking Seas along with Fiesty Fuschia - click here for full tutorial!

***
Price: INR 75 (6ml)
Recommendation: They are fantastic for the price they are offered and it'd be too bad if you're not having some in your stash!
Rating: 4.8/5  


Labels: , , ,