Bourjois | Refresh Me Shower Gel

Bourjois Refresh Me Hydra-Fresh Shower Gel

Bourjois Refresh Me Hydra-Fresh Shower Gel

Bourjois Refresh Me Hydra-Fresh Shower Gel
I've got a mini review today and this time its not makeup. A few months ago Bourjois launched its skincare/bodycare/fragrance range in the Middle East. Whilst browsing it, I mostly found very girly scents - sweet, ultra-feminine and NOT my type. This jewel was hidden among its many shelves, the "Refresh Me" shower gel. The cyan-fuchsia bottle with a golden ball lid packaging was fun and quirky so I immediately picked it up. 

Bourjois describes it as "Aquatic Fragrance Blue Lagoon Flowers"; I have never smelt blue lagoon flowers before so I don't know but I do like the floral scent. Aquatic? Yes. Its a fresh, light fragrance - the kind that you'd experience on a beach day-out in summer. To be honest, it is slightly less girly and more unisex, so that's my reason for loving it, LOL.

The gel is transparent blue and foams up very well. With my Soap & Glory scrub gloves, I get a quick clean rinse when I don't want to put it an extra effort. Although I'd like it to have been SLS free - its not. It does make up a bit by being paraben free at least. For the price, it is a fantastic every day wash shower gel at KWD 1.250. Available in Boots.

Labels: , , ,